Sunday, June 24, 2007

This blog would like to thank


Author of Honk! If You Are Malaysian Lydia Teh


The Great Swifty, Malaysian writer filmaker

For helping me spread the message about this blog! Do buy Lydia Teh's best-selling book! I've read it, Kim Fay has read it and we both loved it. =) As for Swifty, you can do a lot of help by supporting his short films! They are always being shown in film festivals and stuff like that, so read his blog for more updates. =)

Support is vital for this project. Without them, no one probably would know about this blog.

Oh yeah, like that I would like to thank May Zhee too. Heh.

We have to send in the report by tomorrow and my fingers are typing at lightning speed I expect them to catch fire soon.

2 comments:

Lydia Teh said...

May Zhee and friends, all the best in your project. Keep up the good work. And thanks for mentioning Honk!

Edmund Yeo said...

Molesters in public transport sucks.

 

Web Counter
Safeway Discount Codes